This feature allows you to create a list of Telephone numbers from which you do not wish to receive calls. When someone calls from a telephone number on your list, they will hear an announcement that you are not receiving calls. You can have 6, 12, or 18 numbers on your list.
You can have 6 numbers on your list.
How it works:
- Listen to the voice instructions which will guide you through the steps of how to:
- Turn Call Screening on or off.
- Make changes to your Call Screening list.
Press Number If You Want To:
- Press 0: to Repeat the instructions.
- Press 1: to Review the numbers on your Call Screening list.
- Press 3: to Turn Call Screening on/off.
- Press #: to Add a number to your Call Screening list.
- Press *: to Delete a number from your Call Screening list.
- Press 08: to Delete all numbers from your Call Screening list.
To add the last incoming caller to your Call Screening list (even it you do not know the party’s number):
- Hang up, then lift the receiver and listen for dial tone.
- Press *60 and listen for instructions.
- Press #01