This feature allows you to create a list of Telephone numbers from which you do not wish to receive calls. When someone calls from a telephone number on your list, they will hear an announcement that you are not receiving calls. You can have 6, 12, or 18 numbers on your list.
This feature is applicable to 18 numbers.
How it works:
- Listen to the voice instructions which will guide you through the steps of how to:
- Turn Call Screening on or off.
- Make changes to your Call Screening list.
Press Number If You Want To:
- Press 0: to Repeat the instructions.
- Press 1: to Review the numbers on your Call Screening list.
- Press 3: to Turn Call Screening on/off.
- Press #: to Add a number to your Call Screening list.
- Press *: to Delete a number from your Call Screening list.
- Press 08: to Delete all numbers from your Call Screening list.
To add the last incoming caller to your Call Screening list (even it you do not know the party’s number):
- Hang up, then lift the receiver and listen for dial tone.
- Press *60 and listen for instructions.
- Press #01#