Priority Ringing allows you to program your telephone line to ring with a special ringing pattern whenever you are called from a select list of phone numbers. If you also have Call Waiting, you will hear special call waiting tones when called from numbers on your list.
This feature is applicable to 6 numbers.
To use Priority Ringing:
- Press *61
- Listen to the voice instructions which will guide you through the steps of how to:
- Turn Priority Ringing on or off.
- Make changes to your Priority Ringing list.
Press Number If you want to:
- 0: Repeat the instructions.
- 1: Review the numbers on your Priority Ringing list.
- 3: Turn Priority Ringing on / off.
- #: Add a number to your Priority Ringing list.
- *: Delete a number from your Priority Ringing list.
- 08: Delete all numbers from your Priority Ringing list.
When Priority Ringing is turned on:
Listen to the ringing pattern or Call Waiting tones:
- When called from any number: A short-long-short ringing pattern or tone.
- When called from any other number: Normal ringing or Call Waiting tones.