Call Transfer allows you to transfer calls to a third party.
To transfer a call:
- Depress the switchhook, then listen for 3 beeps and a steady dial tone. (Present call is placed on hold.)
- Dial the third party`s telephone number, wait for ringing, then hang up.
- Wait for the third party to answer, advise of transfer, then hang up.
- Wait for the party to answer, advise of transfer, depress the switchhook for 3-way call, then hang up.
- If station is busy or party does not answer, depress the switchhook twice to reconnect the first call.
- If 1 party hangs up, a 2-way call can continue.
- Calls transferred to a long distance number will be charged to your station.