This feature allows you to forward your calls to a number of your choosing. All calls forwarded to a long distance number creating toll charges will be charged to your billing.
Call Forwarding All Calls
Call Forwarding All Calls allows you to redirect all calls to another telephone number.
To forward calls:
- Dial *72 and wait 4 seconds for steady dial tone.
- Dial telephone number to which the calls will be forwarded and wait 4 seconds for 2 short tones.
- When called party answers, Call Forwarding is activated. If line is busy or no one answers, hang up and repeat the activation procedure. On the second attempt, no answer is required.
- Hang up.
To cancel Call Forwarding:
- Dial *73, then listen for 3 beeps.
- Hang up.
Call Forwarding Options
Call Forwarding Options are described below.
Call Forwarding Busy Line
Call Forwarding Busy Line allows you to forward your calls to another telephone number when your station is busy.
Activation Code *90
Deactivation Code *91
Call Forwarding Don't Answer
Call Forwarding Don't Answer allows you to forward your calls to another telephone number when you do not answer your phone within rings.
Activation Code *92
Deactivation Code *93
- You may have all 3 types of Call Forwarding (All Calls, Busy Line, and Don't Answer). When Call Forwarding All Calls is activated it takes precedence over the other 2.
- To change the number to which your calls will be forwarded, you must first cancel Call Forwarding, then follow the procedures on the previous page.
- An optional short ring may be used as a reminder that Call Forwarding All Calls is activated.
- Calls forwarded to long distance telephone numbers will be charged to you.
Remote Activation of Call Forwarding
Remote Activation of Call Forwarding allows you to activate and deactivate your assigned Call Forwarding features from a remote location.
To use Remote Activation of Call Forwarding:
- From a remote phone, dial a 10 digit directory number supplied by your Telephone Company.
- Listen for recall dial tone or for instructions to enter the directory number of your base station.
- Dial your base station’s number.
- Note: The base station is the number from which you are forwarding all calls, i.e., you are at work and want to forward all calls from home to work, the home number is the base station.
- Listen for recall dial tone or for instructions to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Enter your 3 digit PIN.
- If your home directory number and the PIN match, then confirmation tone followed by dial tone is returned. - Dial 72 and listen for recall dial tone. - Enter the number to which the calls are to be forwarded. - Listen for confirmation tone. You can either hang up, or stay on the line to advise party of forwarding calls.
To cancel Remote Activation of Call Forwarding:
- Dial 73.
- Listen for confirmation tone.
- Hang up.