Repeat Dialing allows you to dial a code to have your phone continuously attempt to redial a busy number that you tried to call. When the line is free, you will be alerted with a special ringing and a call will automatically be made. You can also use Repeat Dialing to redial the last number you called.
To use Repeat Dialing:
- Hang up, then lift the receiver and listen for dial tone.
- Press *66
If the line is busy:
- Listen for 3 beeps or an announcement telling you the number is busy.
- Hang up.
- You will hear a short-short-long ring when the line is free.
- Your call will automatically be made when you lift the handset.
If the line is not busy:
- Listen for ringing.
- Wait for an answer.
To cancel Repeat Dialing:
- Press *86 and listen for dial tone or an announcement.
- While Repeat Dialing is activated, you may still make and receive other calls.
- Repeat Dialing will continuously attempt to call back a busy number for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, your request will be canceled.
- If the number you are trying to reach is outside the area served by Repeat Dialing, you will hear a recording advising you that the call cannot be made.