Call Return allows you to dial a code and have a call automatically returned to the last party who called or attempted to call you.
To use Call Return:
- Press *69
- Listen for an announcement that will tell you the phone number of the party who last called you.
- If you wish to return the call:
- Press 1
- Listen for ringing.
- Wait for answer.
- If you do not wish to return the call, hang up.
- If the line is busy:
- Listen for announcement telling you the number is busy.
- Hang up.
- You will hear a short-short-long ring when the line is free.
- Your call will automatically be made when you lift the handset.
To cancel Call Return:
- Press *89 and listen for tone or announcement.
- There is no time limit for returning a missed call. However, you will only be able to return the last incoming call you received.
- If the number you are trying to reach is outside the area served by Call Return, you will hear a recording advising you that the call cannot be made.
- After a call during which you heard a Call Waiting tone, you can use Call Return to return a call to the Call Waiting number.