3-Way Calling allows you to add a third party to an existing telephone conversation.
To set up a 3-Way Call:
- Depress the switchhook, then listen for 3 beeps and a steady dial tone. (Present call is placed on hold.)
- Dial the third party's telephone number.
- After you hear ringing or after the third party answers, depress the switchhook for a 3-way call.
- You may privately converse with the third party as long as you wish before pressing the switchhook to establish a 3-way call.
- If the third party's line is busy or there is no answer, depress the switchhook twice to reconnect the first call.
- After a 3-way call is established, you may depress the switchhook to drop the third party at any time.